Monday, September 15, 2008

New to blogging

I just added some advertisement options for my page. I thought it was pretty cool b/c you can customize what topics and ads are on the page through keywords. You can also choose specific websites to get information from...naturally, I added websites that I've gotten some valuable information from. I know ads can be annoying, but hopefully the ones that are on here will apply to chronic pain issues and can lead you to useful information. I'm just trying this out so we'll see how it goes.

Pain levels the last several days have been 6-8, not good. I believe this is due to the cooler and damper weather. My body has been very sensitive to temperture changes, rain, snow, humidity, etc. How does the weather affect your pain? Can you tell that the weather may be changing due to pain you're experiencing in your body?

No comments: