Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gone Away

I was asked why I hadn't kept up with my pain blog and I don't really have an answer. The best I could come up with was that my life's been turned upside down over the past I don't know how many months...and a year or so apparently, and I lost it. But I'm back and I've never lost the need to help my fellow Fibromyalgics out. And sadly, I'm learning that there are more and more of us out there every day. It's kindof scary. Chronic pain seems to be sprouting up everywhere lately and those who are newly diagnosed should never have to navigate through this overwhelming experience alone. That's why I started this blog and that's why I will continue it. It's also why I'm very serious about writing a book about all of this. Most texts out there are medical and we all need more of a personal look at what the day to day really looks like and how it impacts us, the people we love, and those who care about us. You guys are not alone. All questions are welcome and I will do my best to help you out to the best of my ability.

I hope you have a relatively pain-free day with people who make you happy :) ((gentle hugs))

No comments: