Monday, October 20, 2008

Pain Managment appointment

I have a doctor's appointment at a pain managment clinic on the 27th. I'm really looking forward to this appointment b/c I haven't seen a doctor regarding my pain for quite some time. I plan on working on the insomnia and headaches. I hope that I will be able to treat these problems more successfully than the chronic pain, itself.

I am also planning on starting to work out regularly again. I go through spurts of working out and then being lazy. My goal is to work out at least 3 times a week. Those 3 days I need to at least be doing 30 minutes of cardio. Then I will lift light weights on the days that I feel able to do so.

Today, I spent most of my time looking for jobs online. I found one, maybe two, counseling positions that I can apply for and a few regular jobs I can apply for. I hope to do part-time work while I put ideas together for starting a nonprofit organization. I'm nervous, but I'm also excited. It's time for me to organize my stuff and get my working life in order. After graduating, I'm definately ready to begin the working phase of my life.

No comments: